Attention to all chocolate lovers! This double chocolate mug cake is out of this world, and the crazy thing is that it is so very easy to make! I actually made mine entirely in the microwave. You all must give this one a try!
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Truvia ( or sweetener of choice)
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Baking Chocolate (chopped)
- First, melt the butter in a small dish in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Next, grab your favorite microwave safe mug or ramekin and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Add all of the dry ingredients into your mug or ramekin and mix until it is all combined.
- Then, add the melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and half of the chopped baking chocolate into the dry cake mix and combine very well with a fork until everything is mixed together nicely!
- Top your cake batter with the remaining chopped baking chocolate and pop your mix into the microwave for about 90 seconds ( depending on your microwave ).
- Finally, remove the cake from the microwave and flip onto a plate and let cool. I topped mine with whipped cream and sugar free chocolate syrup but this is optional!